Tuesday 18 July 2017

Life of a Teacher


Pros of being a teacher

I was lucky enough to be a primary school teacher, the photo above shows some of my students and I at their graduation. This was a very rewarding experience and up till this day I still keep in contact with my students. Some positive things about being a school teacher are:

· A sense of pride when teaching a class because you are imparting knowledge to a next generation

· You get to enjoy teaching stuff you are expert in. For me teaching maths was fun as I appreciate this
 subject a lot.

· Marking examinations is also easy if you are a SME (Subject matter expert = me)

· Interacting with different students leads to varied perspectives on things and new points of views

· You get to be a positive role model and impact on your student’s lives

· At graduation time you feel proud of your students and it really makes teaching very rewarding

· There are lots of activities you are involved in such as sports, concerts, swimming and typical field trips to the zoo etc. which are a lot more exciting than they sound 

· Having summer and Christmas holidays is also great as you have more free time for yourself and interests. J J J J


· Meeting and working with other teachers is also a cool experience especially when they watch your class if you are on a sick day. 

Comment if you think teachers are great !!!

3 comments:

Popular Posts