Wednesday 21 June 2017

Storm Bret


 Storm Bret came to Trinidad on Monday night, bringing with it gusty winds and heavy showers. There were various reports of floods, fallen trees, fallen power lines and damaged roofs. It seemed as if the country was in a delayed panic as everyone rushed at the last minute to get supplies. The gas stations and groceries were filled and there were even long lines at KFC which closed early that day along with many other businesses.

                         



At my house I could hear the wind howl as it raced through the streets and saw large displays of lightening, it was very scary and I cant remember experiencing conditions like that before  , luckily my home and family was well protected from the storm.

I hope you and your family are safe, tell me about your experience by commenting below

6 comments:

  1. Yes it was very scary, lots of tree branches fell at my home! There was flooding in my area but luckily it subsided the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the trees didn't damage your home :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong winds, heavy rain no flooding thankfully in Couva.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts