Wednesday 2 August 2017

Rock climbing


Recently I went to the Central Athletic Club gym  to try out their rock climbing wall, i've tried climbing walls like these as a kid  but it didn' t work out so well. 
This time I was a little more prepared even though this was the tallest wall i ve tried. 

This wall has all various levels of difficulty, the easiest one is at around 90 Degrees and has lots of  grips that are easily reachable.
The others have inclines of about 75 degrees and have contours that are hard to get around.

Luckily i made it to the top........................on the easy level , even though i slipped on one of the girps and fell off.

I tried the other levels but my forearms were tired from using poor form.

Check out the vid above to see my attempts at the wall.




7 comments:

  1. This is really fun! Done it in England a few times😎😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this yo! I'll see what I can do lol. But I always wanted to try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love rock climbing, must do it a lot more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah i would be pretty scared to try this lol

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts